TENCHFISHERS SPRING GENERAL MEETING
10.00am Saturday 1st April 2023
Venue: The Windmill Hill Golf Centre, Tattenhoe Lane
Bletchley, Milton Keynes MK3 7RB
10.00am – 12.00pm Spring General Meeting
1. Chairman’s Report
2. Financial Report
3. Membership Update
4. Sponsorship Update
5. Bulletin Update
6. Catch Returns
7. Media Update
8. National Tench Championships 2023
9. Fish-ins 2023
10. Regional Officer Updates
11. Trophy Presentations
12.00 – 2.00pm Lunch Break
2.00 – 4.00 pm Guest speaker – All- rounder and 2021 and 2022 Drennan Cup Champion, Simon Daley
4.00 – 4.30 pm Rabbo’s Raffles – A set of Delkims, a pair of Harrison rods, Ridgemonkey gear, bait, and much, much more!
Tickets on the day from Steve Rabson and Eddie Court
1) 08.30 – 9.45 arrival please for 10.00 a prompt start.
2) Breakfast rolls will be available from 08.00 hrs in the Café/Bar area.
3) Free tea and coffee will be available all day from 08.30hrs and lunch will be free for all members, with no more plastic utensils.
4) Please note the extended lunch session.
5) We can now take credit/debit card payments for the raffles, which will be held after the presentation has finished, but please bring some cash for other purchases – i.e. second-hand table
6) Darren McCann from The Hookbait Company will be in attendance.
7) The second-hand table will be making another appearance – bring your kit for sale, 10% to NTHA.
8) Bring your scales … Trig’s Truth Test! Check your scale accuracy for a small donation of £1 per check.
Ben Kennedy, March 2023