On joining you will become part of a special community of over 500 anglers. You will have access to many excellent sources of information, discussion groups, the group tackle mart, face to face meetings and tench fishing events. All for around 10p per day! you will enjoy the following members benefits:
– You will be in touch with over 500 passionate tench anglers across the UK, Ireland and even a few in mainland Europe.
– Twice a year, you receive the 66 page full colour Bulletins, of exceptional quality ( see https://tenchfishers.com/bulletin/ ) and an enamel badge.
– You will be assigned to a Region and be advised of the Co-Ordinator (RO) for your locality. He or she will give you the
opportunity to be involved in local Tenchfishers activities and socials plus put you in touch with members in your
– At two national meetings a year you can meet other members from across the country and enjoy a range of activities
including presentations, tackle sales, scales checks and raffles.
– There is opportunity to attend exclusive Tenchfishers Fish-ins at leading fisheries such as Horseshoe Lake (The Carp
Society), Linear Fisheries, Bawburgh, Sywell, Medway Valley Fisheries and many more (usually 10+ events per year).
– Members compete for a range of trophies annually, including the Fred J Taylor Shield, recognising outstanding tench
captures and contributions to the group.
– Tackle Discounts at Retailers and Specialist Suppliers.
– Sharing Information on a dedicated members-only Facebook Page.
– Mainly for quick-fire discussion and news.
– Accessing our dedicated Online Members’ Forum. Mainly for more detailed discussion but also for those who don’t like
FB! Additionally, the online forum provides access to archived documents and a deeper history of the Tenchfishers.
– Buying and selling tackle on the members-only selling page.
– Discreet Members Area on The Tenchfishers Website with additional information and articles.
We ask that, as a member, you take an active role in the group and enjoy the full range of benefits on offer.